Sunday, November 6, 2011

A break in the rain

Rain was in the forecast today but upon leaving work I saw a patch of blue sky behind all of those dark clouds. When I got home I laced up my running shoes and headed out the front door for a quick run. I forewarned my husband to drive around the neighborhood in search of me in the event of a torrential downpour. I am not THAT hardcore of a runner (yet!) to keep trekking despite of rain.

Midway through my run the sky went grey but luckily not a drop of rain was felt so I continued on.  I am not ready for the changing weather. Just a couple of weeks ago I ran in a tank top and shorts and now I am ready for a beanie and some gloves.

I completed a quick and easy 2.5 miles. It was nothing impressive but nothing to be frowned upon either.

0 comments: